A short introduction to OSSC
Open Source Solution Center (OSSC) active since 2008 providing cost reducing ICT solutions based on Open Source licenses. Customers from all markets like professionals, individuals, organizations and government are using the knowledge of OSSC for:
- Zimbra Server e-mail and collaboration on premisses hosting, cloud hosting and Zimbra licenses
- Zentyal Windows small business server alternative on premisses hosting, cloud hosting and Zentyal licenses
- VOIP RasPBX Asterisk telephony on premisses hosting or cloud hosting
- Digital Signage hosting Xibo
- Joomla Development and Joomla hosting
- Drupal Development and Drupal Hosting
- Odoo (also know as OpenERP)
- Domain name registration, transfer en management
Why choose OSSC?
You will reduce your ICT costs, get a proven solution supported by a felxible and dedicated team of professionals.
Zimbra Email Server
Zimbra is an enterprise-class email, calendar and collaboration solution, built for the cloud, both public and private. With a redesigned browser-based interface, Zimbra offers the most innovative messaging experience available today, connecting end users to the information and activity in their personal clouds.
Zentyal Linux Small Business Server
Zentyal, the Linux Small Business Server, is a drop-in replacement for Microsoft Small Business Server and Microsoft Exchange Server, that you can set up in less than 30 minutes.
Thanks to the native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange protocols, SMBs can transparently migrate their systems to Zentyal.
Digital Signage Xibo
Xibo is a complete digital signage solution comprised of a web based content management system (CMS) and choice of Windows or Android signage players.
RasPBX VOIP Telephony
RasPBX combines best of all worlds with regards to VOIP Telephony. It includes FreePBX, a web-based open source GUI (graphical user interface) that controls and manages Asterisk (PBX), an open source communication server. All this installed on the tiny Raspberry PI.